Provision to opt for notations in Indian or Western Styles

Chakri C S

Reaction score
Dear Admin,

I am learning carnatic flute and am therefore finding it difficult to convert the Western Style notations made available at this forum to Indian style notations.

I think it would be of immense use if the member is provided with a provision to opt between or switch the style of notation.

with regards

Chakri C S

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
agreed - but its a lot of work. There are few songs that has both the versions.. If you have anything, we request you to share it here as well.

Hemant Bhatkar

Reaction score
Request you to send me the notation of Nigahe milane ko ji chahata hai. Full song with all alaps please

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook