Myoozic.com has a new look, new feel..

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
problems.

hai jim bro,
at first thanks for all hardwork.am using the mobile version bro.when i switched into the full version i got the following error.

www.myoozic.com

404 Not Found
You have requested a page or object
that was not found on the server.
This may be the result of a typo or
broken link.
Please contact the site administrator
for assistance.
If you are the site administrator:
Make sure the requested file
exists.
Remember that our filesystem is
case-sensitive.
Enable and check the site's error
log for more information.
(The site administrator email has not
been set.)
NearlyFreeSpeech Error 404

now lets come into stylesheet matter.
at first the home page.it "was" so weird.but now the coffe brown theme looks xcelent.super.

second thing, from main menu,when we move into a sub category, the page is just b/w.
for eg,when i open hindi music sectn, black text appear in white bg.
here what confuses me is i struggle a lot to see posts seperately.everything seems joind together.
and ma suggetion for this is to provide seperate bg color or bod shape in bg as like in past.

then login error.i think automatic login is disabled bro.i am asking to log im repetedly several times an hour.

then most of time,site misbehaves in apperance.

but this version looks pretty than old classic version bro.
thank you.nd regards.sooryakiran

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
I'm posting this from my mobile. this site looks pretty good to me.

moreover, can you try opening myoozic.com in a computer? - it should have a uniform style throughout.

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
I have just disabled all mobile based themes. Now you should be able to see a uniform template across all devises. Please check and let me know if you see anymore discrepancies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook