Hello All, My intro into the forum

supriya

Reaction score
Hello team,

Myself Supriya shastri, a veena learner came across your site its indeed the best... tried notes of shankar mahadevan's Gananayakaya as i could found only few lines of notes it would be a great help if any post a notes in carnatic for entire ....Its been great pleasure in the forum, am new to the forum ... looking forward for great discussion and involvement in forum.........

Reactions: vishnu narayanan
Reaction score
Hello team,

Myself Supriya shastri, a veena learner came across your site its indeed the best... tried notes of shankar mahadevan's Gananayakaya as i could found only few lines of notes it would be a great help if any post a notes in carnatic for entire ....Its been great pleasure in the forum, am new to the forum ... looking forward for great discussion and involvement in forum.........
Hi Supriya,

Welcome to Myoozic,You can see the carnatic notes for the same here:

http://myoozic.com/threads/gananaya...ya-virudh-shanker-mahadevan.15053/#post-16357

Reactions: supriya

supriya

Reaction score
]
Hello, :)
Sri Vishnu Sir Namaste, I could see the notes for one stanza how about below lyrics, could anybody help me out pls
Ganachaturaya ganapranaya Ganantaratmane
Gaanotsukhaya gaanamattaya Gannott sukh mana se
Guru pujitaya guru daivataya Guru kulasthaine
Guru vikramaya guiyya pravaraya Gurave guna gurave
Gurudaitya kalakchhetre Guru sarma sara radhyaya
Guru putra paritratre Guru pakhanda khanda khaya
Geeta saraya geeta tatvaya Geeta gotraya dheemahi
Gudha gulfaya gandha mattaya Gojaya pradaya dheemahi
Gunadhitaya gunadhishaya Guna pravishtaya dheemahi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook