Your privacy is important to myoozic.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that myoozic.com collects, and the ways in which myoozic.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
myoozic.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- email id, name other details
- personal details
- website commercial transactions if applicable
- website subscription information
- any other information that you send to myoozic.com.
Using personal information
myoozic.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where myoozic.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, myoozic.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
myoozic.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. myoozic.com will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. myoozic.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.